Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 29, 2014 at 4:44 PM|
This week is about Gout. What is Gout you say, well imagine that some of the liquid in your body suddenly turned into glass and then that glass shattered. That is similar to what happens when you have a gout attack. the liquid is called uric acid, a normal by product of protein metabolism. That liquid changes into tiny crystals and settles into the joints. Nasty!! Right?!. So of course you will have to watch what you eat and drink.
1. Drink water, to wash away the uric acid
2. Eat cherries, these will help prevent or even abort a gout attack.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar, take a tablespoon for relief and to prevent gout attacks.
4. Take Vitamin B6 and Magnesium for better hydrated tissues.
5. Avoid high purine foods and alcohol.
Hope this helps. Have a great week.
Categories: Herb of the week